Tuesday, May 04, 2004

I am really snippy today. I wish once in awhile I had a computer job that required no speaking or association with anyone.
You have those days when you feel sick, or are in a terrible mood and you just can't deal with people.
We have to put G's cat to sleep. We are trying to figure out the best way to do it. I have done everything possible to make her feel comfortable and get her to eat. She hasn't eaten anything in 24 hours and hasn't drank in almost a week. G is trying to find a home care vet because the cat has never been to doctor. She is 17 years old and has been in good health until recently when we came home on a Friday night. She was slinking and could barely make her legs work. We figured she hurt herself jumping off the bed. It is way to high for her. She has deteriorated the past two weeks. She has other health issues that G has told me about. I feel bad that we have to do this. My cat is 14 years old and I will be devastated when I have to do this to her. She lives with my best friend because she adapted to living with a new dog while there and I didn't want to introduce yet a new animal. Ugh, one of those life issues you must deal with but you don't exactly know how.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home