Thursday, May 15, 2003

I went up to the fourth grade teacher and asked her if they still use shock treatment on people. I thought I was going to have to save her from choking. I was so serious, not trying to be funny at all. I have been having lunch with another teacher all year and her crisis has just about put me over the freakin edge. One can only tolerate so much of the very same problem. Pull your ass up and out of it already.
So is electric shock still used I wonder? I mean I would have this person start thinking about this same issue and then I would shock the hell out of them. Hopefully at least it would scare them out of evening going there again.
I took one psych class in college. It did not help me with this situation that has somehow now become mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home