Thursday, May 15, 2003

I have a journal that I am keeping story ideas in. I have tried to sort through some readings about life adventures and writing. I have a great book idea, but the problem is I really don't feel like writing it. I guess I am still going through the things that I need to write about so the timing isn't right.
I really want to go back to New Oleans. G claims I wouldn't like it now until late fall because it is very hot and humid. We can barely make 50 every day so I would like a dose of that. I have read an Ann Rice biography and although I don't think I could get into her vampire novels, I am completely taken with the way she puts her life experiences and people she knows into her stories. I did pick up Interview With a Vampire and will read it. Everyone deserves a shot.

I really feel caught up with my work. Only three weeks, but it is like I can barely get going to start the day. I don't know what I can do to change it. I am making everything more difficult than it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home