Monday, August 01, 2005

etc..

I'm very tired in so many ways tonight. I am just going to go to bed and hope for a restful night. The last week has been very bad for sleep do to insomnia. I think about everything and nothing at all and it drives me crazy.
Today I got the work mailing. I knew it was coming, but it still was unnerving to read it. I am feeling sad and happy and nervous and angry and relieved all at the same time. I am not sure that is possible.

I'll just fill out the form everyone else seems to be using at the moment.

Random Things About Me

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:00

2. What was the last movie you saw? War of the Worlds

3. What is your favorite TV show? Desperate Housewives sorry!

4. What do you usually have for breakfast? Nothing, unless I give in to the damn waffles the kids eat all the time.

5. What is your middle name? Sue

6. Favorite cuisine? Simple, like grilled chicken

8. What is your favorite chip flavor? Wavy Lay's with dip

9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Phantom of the Opera

10. What kind of car do you drive? A yellow Ford Escape with only $3,100 left to go on the loan!!!

11. Favorite sandwich? If I must eat one it would be ham

12. What characteristic do you despise? Being hypocritical

13. Favorite item of clothes? My New York sweatshirt that my girlfriend bought when she went to NYC a year ago.

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you
go? New Orleans, it has been 5 whole months. ;)

15. What color is your bathroom? Pure white, I keep hoping we will move one of these days. Gretch has a fish motif in hers. It makes me laugh.

16. Favorite brand of clothing? Not really into brand names

17. Where would you retire to? New Orleans of course

19. Favorite sport to watch? Tour De France, Football

20. Goal You Have for Yourself? To come out of course

21. When is your birthday? July 19

22. When is your anniversary? This is debatable, I say January 8th while Gretch would say the 6th.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning, but only because I have to be

24. What is your shoe size? This is way to embarrassing to admit

25. Pets? A Siamese that lives with my best friend's family

26. Any new and exciting news you would like to share? Nothing exciting in my world.

27. What did you want to be when you were little? A nurse

28. What are you today? I don't know how to answer this. I'm on sabbatical.

29. What is your favorite candy? Hershey's chocolate bar

30. What is your favorite flower? The sunflowers that I grow each year in my best friend's yard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home