Sunday, July 10, 2005

Untruths in Health Care Reporting

Ok, so I am a thirty something, and recently signed up for one of these so called cheap health care plans at the cost of 60 of my vendi decaf coffees I drink during the school year during a month. What they don't tell you, is that you have a huge deductible, and you have to go through the underwriting process. I told them nothing about my heath, therefore, my insurance came with a warning. Any undisclosed condition will not be covered. Of course it isn't covered for the first year even if you do tell them. If you do be honest and tell them, bye bye cheap health insurance.
To sum it up people,
There is no cheap health insurance. Health insurance in American is horrible!

Cheap Health Insurance Available to Many Young Adults - Yahoo! News

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home