Monday, July 11, 2005

blah blah blah

So I was an idiot and had a diet coke before going to bed last night. I do believe I fell asleep at 3:30 a.m and even that was fitful. I feel like a walking zombie.

We were to tired to do anything about dinner, so Gretch decided we should go to our favorite Italian restaurant by the house. It is a little square box that fits all of about twelve tables, but the menu is extensive and the food excellent. I didn't go with Italian myself, I picked rosymary chicken with potatoes vesuvio. Lots of garlic and herbs. Very good indeed.

We have this trip coming up on Friday and I need to get excited. I am not there yet. Sometimes I think you need a day or two before the trip to just get yourself relaxed enough to enjoy the whole experience. I mean I literally had one day off between jobs and I am exhausted right now.
I am also a little scared about the whole New York thing. My mom got be going by giving me all these warnings about buses and subways.
That damn news has her all riled up with that elevation warning crap.
I told her to just stay tuned and if anything happens she can watch it live
on Fox. I am so bad....
I am excited though. I haven't been east of Detroit in the states. It's about time I got somewhere other than New Orleans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home