Monday, October 10, 2005

To Go or Not

I have had this uncomfortable pain in my stomach for a week. I have had two moments when it has been unbearable. I have tried all the websites possible to find what my symptoms might mean.
The time has come to go to the doctor. Actually the time has past. With this crappy health plan I have a $1000 deductible. So I debate if I should go as the pain worsens.
When I was living in Lansing I suddenly developed severe asthma right out of the blue. I didn't have health insurance then and I suffered needlessly. I promised myself I would never put myself through such trauma again. I can pay $100 a month for the next ten years if I have to. I just know we are talking scopes and x-rays.
Unbelievable.

2 Comments:

At 11:29 AM , Blogger Star said...

Hey!
I haven't been checking blogs in the past week or so and I pop back and you have written a ton! Thanks for sharing all that about your experiences!
You should go to the doctor. You don't want to fool around with your health. I hope you start feeling better soon.
Smiles,
Michelle

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger d t l said...

Hey Michelle,

Nothing like writing in pieces weeks apart. Ugh! I am suprised anyone can follow. ;)
Still many people I need to write about. It is hard writing about a personal journey, but it feels great when I finally get it down.


I haven't called the doctor. I felt better yesterday, but not so much today. I am giving it one more night.

Thanks for Reading!

Becky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home