Thursday, September 29, 2005

Not a Page

I am disappointed that I have not been able to give more time to writing. Not only on the blog, but with my goal of writing at least a decent short story over the course of this winter. I haven't written a thing and I feel like I am flying from one thing to the next.

What is the point? Shouldn't there be one? I mean, are we just supposed to work, wait for days off to do something fun, then get right back at it. There should be more to it. I always felt something was missing creatively within and I am not giving myself time to do anything about it.
I have to work on my schedule a bit and see what I can do to give myself some free time.

With that, I am off to a wedding. I have had no time to think about it and that is a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home