Saturday, May 28, 2005

I don't know why old things creep up again and again. Last night this Alanis song came on the radio and it brought me back to when it was popular. I was dating a guy who I would have married. Would have....
There wouldn't have been any reason not to.

Like anyone would be
I am flattered by your fascination with me
Like any hot blooded woman
I have simply wanted an object to crave
But you, you're not allowed
You're uninvited
An unfortunate slight

unfortunate..... must be the wedding talk, I dread this kind of thing. It is so old fashion. The way my family does it anyway. I hope it isn't the all day Saturday affair at a town hall somewhere in the middle of absoulutely nowhere.

Why do I still watch mtv and vh1 in the morning while getting ready for work? Shouldn't I have grown up and moved on by now?

Why do I doubt my every action, thought, and move. I am getting a little tired of myself right now. I want to be brilliant. Think, talk, act, and write accordingly. Everything would fall into place then wouldn't it.

Why the hell can everyone else do the one thing I can't do.

Why does G have to study so damn much and make me spend hours upon hours alone with myself coming up with such drivel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home