Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Why are conservatives so conceited. Their answers seem to be the only answers considerable. The rest of us who do not believe in their absurd philosophies are not Christian. I almost feel like checking out from the media world again. It is so frustrating.

I am looking forward to the long weekend. It used to be that I went camping every Memorial weekend, but since that has changed we really don't have any plans. A baseball game, flower planting, perhaps a movie.

I'm really struggling with feeling good right now. If it isn't a headache, it is my stomach, or something else. I haven't made any decision yet on the health insurance and that is a huge stress. I don't feel like I can make a decision on anything. It is like I need G to step in and I will probably ask for some help, but that is crazy. I am an adult, I need to start acting like one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home