Tuesday, January 18, 2005

It is all over and I am facing and average day at work. Nothing to plan for, no deadline to meet.
It is a great feeling. I must say I think I did an adequate job on both Friday and Monday. I was panicked for the first session yesterday and was exhausted when finished, but it went very well. It is amazing what you can adapt to with two year olds and parents. 60 children and 60 plus parents. Incredible!

Now I am faced with pain on the right side of my mouth. I am not sure if this is a tooth problem or what. Everytime I go in for a cleaning, or to get something fixed, my whole mouth just goes to hell.

I decided to wear the ring and not wait till March. I really like it even though I miss the old one. This is an upgrade of the old one an it is bigger. I like small and simple, but I am letting G have that ownership type thing. I don't mean that in a negative way at all. It is rather cute and funny actually.

Reading another blog has reminded me of how lucky I am. People who think the grass is greener on the other side have a lot to learn. It is about commitment, making things work and being a family. I feel safe and loved and in turn I am able to love with my whole heart. This can't be replaced.

On to my simple, average day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home