Monday, November 08, 2004

I finally called my mom. I haven't called her since the elections because I didn't want her telling me about how wonderful everything will now be.
She didn't say a word. I am very surprised, but very relieved.
G's mom is in total denial that there even was an election. She had started to get very radical lately and we were wondering if she might be overly distraught. Even when asked questions in emails, she will not respond to anything about the elections. She has joined the Unitarian Church and in bible study has been very vocal about the new testament writings of the Bible and how they are propaganda written by misguided men. I swear it will be a miracle if I don't end up developing a multiple personality disorder in order to deal with all these people in my life.
Can't we all find common ground. How about them Badgers!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home