Wednesday, June 30, 2004

All's quiet in suburban land. I have been luckily that the kids sleep until 8:30, or 9:00 daily. I still am totally exhausted when I get up in the morning. G has been practicing for another cancer benefit, this time a boat race with 20 other people. I haven't seen the boat yet, but I guess you all try to row at the same time and the front people are pace setters. G was in pain last night and had to use ice, Advil, and backrubs from me. It suprises me how much the employees do volunteering to get money for research. G's mom was diagnosed with breast cancer a year ago and has a grandmother who died from it. That kind of history is extremely unsettling to me and I wish they would find better treatments asap.

I am looking forward to the nice long weekend ahead of me. Four days off will be a treat, but of course we have many plans. The summer is flying by and all I can think about is school coming and my library is in boxes!! Wait, it's summer vacation we don't think about things like that now. Boxes of books, don't know anything about it.
Don't care either.
My comments section is not letting me post and sometimes disappears altogether when I upload the current page.
Thanks to Michelle for the understanding words!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home