Thursday, May 20, 2004

I did my first bike ride of the season with the boys and I can't believe how the weight loss has changed my ability to go out longer. It was so much easier, although I am still not very fond of the big hills in the area. We had chocolate silk pie to celebrate the babies real birthday. It was just like old times when I lived there.
This weekend we are having them all over for dinner on Sat. night. G wants to do steaks on the grill, but I also requested mac& cheese for the boys. Sunday we are going out of town to watch one of G's friends run her first full marathon. They always supported G when she was running so we thought we would show up at the finish line.
Tomorrow is going to be such a long day. However, it is my last Friday with a full class schedule. Yay!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home