Friday, April 02, 2004

I'm drowning it work!!

I am happy for the weekend. We do not have too many plans, but that is good cause we haven't had a home weekend in awhile. Saturday is foreign film. We are not taking anyone with this time. Usually when we take people they end up not liking the film because they are used to American films. It is mostly dialog and it is difficult at best to understand the meanings of the film. This year my favorite has got to have been Russian Ark.
G is going running on Sunday and it may be difficult because it has been awhile. I am going to step into phase two of my health planning. I can't run but I will be out walking a lot, and we have friends that like to golf. I don't care for golf that much, but it is fun once in awhile with people that are not so serious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home