Tuesday, March 30, 2004

I am so mad right now that I can't calm down. I visit a religious message board that helps me from time to time, but a comment today has really gotten to me. G gets angry at me and pleads with me not to get involved with these people who claim to be Christians yet spread hate messages.
I have had words with this women before and it doesn't matter what I say, she fires back with all these biblical passages.
Believe me people, I live and breath and work with Christianity day in and day out. What you say makes me only STRONGER in MY belief that YOU are wrong.

Message of the day.....Sexuality of today is man-made
I'll tell you what is man-made HATE

You've got to be taught to hate and fear
You've got to be carefully taught.....

Ok, time for a coffee break. I am going over to Starbucks so I can face the kindergarteners with a smile in a half hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home