Sunday, March 14, 2004

One week till spring break. I looked back at my posts from previous years at this time and I can see I was much more interesting and wrote a lot more. I guess I have privatized my stress. I don't find things as funny as I used to. Fear has taken hold and there is nothing worse in this world than fear. Not even the problems themselves.
G is in New York for 24 hours on a quick tour with friends from Germany. I miss G terribly. I was up north visiting my family this weekend and it was so depressing. I don't think my mom looked so well. I went to eat with my mom and Grandma last night without my sisters. Nobody understood why I wanted to do that, but I want to cherish and make memories that will last forever. We laughed about crazy things and it was good.

Work, jeez I have taken on another project on Tuesday nights helping with kids. I didn't have a valid reason not to volunteer for this, but on the other hand I think that it wasn't the right decision. I don't really care for the other person I have to work with.

I have that song I Don't Care Anymore by Phil Collins in my head.

Well
you can tell everyone I'm a down disgrace

Drag my name all over the place - I don't care anymore.
You can tell everybody 'bout the state I'm in

You won't catch me crying 'cos I just can't win -
I don't care anymore
I don't care anymore


Just when I think I am almost there.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home