Sunday, February 08, 2004

I didn't really want to add any more hysteria to the half time Superbowl show from last week, but I guess if everyone else rang in I can too.
I think the breast part wasn't the biggest deal. The actual tearing of the shirt was much more graphic. It just doesn't portray a healthy view toward the treatment of women. I mean I know Janet had no problem with what happened and is now enjoying great media hype, it just doesn't seem like we need to witness actions like that. As for nudity, I really don't
have as an intense reaction.

I have been using my weekends to work on a project for school. All I can hope is that this doesn't come around again for another seven years like this time. I can't find my creative side while working on projects I couldn't care less about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home