Monday, December 15, 2003

So here we are, the week before Christmas week and all is hell! G is in a blue funk over work and if I had the strength I might be too. I am staying focused on Friday do to the fact that Iwill be on vacation. I am getting excited about going back down to New Orleans. I am a little wary about being their on New Year's eve, but then again it won't be boring.

We went and saw The last Samuri on Sat. night. I thougth I was going to hate it, but I actually think it made me realize that I need to bone up on my history a little bit more. Not that the story was true, but it stands to reason that this kind of thing is pulled right out of history. I mean think of all the civil wars that have occured all over the world.

Another day, another half dollar.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home