Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Momma: Your friend had an accident, he's dead! You go bowling and leave a corpse to take care of me!
Owen: He's dead?
Momma: See for yourself.
Owen: Larry! My friend, my friend... Larry!
Momma: "My friend! My friend!" You big crybaby. Go bury him in the yard before he stinks up the place.

OOWWWEEEEN....You Murderer!!!

This is the only thing to cheer me up today. Remembering Throw Mama from the Train from 1987 I believe. I will just laugh without stopping while watching this movie. It is very dumb, but sometimes that is what you need.

I left work at 6:40 tonight. That is just way too ridiculous. I had to plan for a sub because I need to go to jury duty. What I wouldn't give for hours on end of just reading the day away. I will be dismissed right away and sent back to work I am sure.

I have baskets full of half done laundry, mail everywhere. I had to fly back home this morning to grab something out of the mailbox. While at the bank I noticed I wrote my credit card payment out to Cingular Wireless. Must be because I went yesterday and got a new cell phone. Mine kept shutting off for no reason. I got another phone for G and now our bill is double. We think we may get rid of the home phone. I think it is the reasonable thing to do.

Soooo tired....

I discussed yet again quitting my job after hearing a comment made today at school. It scared me into looking at options again. After passing the boards next June, G will be making enough so that I can just work part time. My dream is not just quitting, but what I will say when they ask what my new job is that I must have lined up. HaHa, NOTHING!! I am taking some time off. Of course they have no idea that this is possible.
I am very angry and I feel the fear rising to a new level. One comment is all it took.
Ignorance complete ignorance.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home