Monday, June 30, 2003

I am reading way to much about alchoholics in rehab. I rarely drink, so I don't know what is up with this sudden need to read these thinks. I guess it has to do with reviews of biographies. I am faciniated with the lives of people and the more desperate the more interested I become. Dry is the followup to Running with Scissors and I didn't know the author was having a problem. Ok, I guess I should have by the way the last book went. Then, I saw a review of James Frey's novel, A million Pieces and I bought it. The guy has a friend get him on a plane and he wakes from a drunken stupor to find himself in the air not knowing where he is going. I am hooked.

I am hoping to move far away in four years. Far away from this place. I am tired of hidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home