Thursday, June 19, 2003

I have spent the better part of the week worring about losing this dumb ass job that I have. It would be the best thing that has happened in a long time. I don't know, I think I am worring to much. I pretty much get depressed when I think about going back in eight weeks. I can't tolerate the bullshit much longer.

This weekend is so overloaded with socializing I just want to take a slow boat to China. Tomorrow night we have the baseball game with all of G's friends and family. Sat is the art festival at the lakefront and than dinner at a couple's house that we are friends with. Sun starts of with sermonizing, a going away party, and then a birthday dinner. I am looking forward to the art festival, but all the other events will test my patience I'm afraid. What about a warm evening on the balcony reading a great piece of literature???


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home