Monday, December 02, 2002

So I have been busy. I actually started writing a private online diary a year ago. It was open to me and a person I so desperately wanted to read it. That person never did. Now it seems like I am not giving enough time to this. It is important to keep this up.
I am looking for some kind of change in myself, but sometimes I see a backslide.

To the anonymous freak who put that letter in my work mailbox. You had better hope I don't find out who you are. Snipers hide, terrorists hide, and cowards hide. YOU are a coward. I am trying to figure out who you are. Today I found out I am not the only one to receive your little note. Both of us had the sense to know we are NOT who you are making us out to be. This issue will be addressed to everyone and I hope you SQUIRM when you find out that we went straight to our boss.
Pray for yourself, don't ever fucking pray for me or think about me again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home