Wednesday, October 02, 2002

I feel like crap this week and I am tired. I am going to visit my family this weekend while G goes to New Orleans on Friday for a week. That will be fun I bet, except for the hurricane that is supposed to reach there by Tomorrow. This is a work trip and they are going to classes and eating at fancy restaurants.
I have a shooting pain in my head. Feels like someone is stabbing me with an ice pick.


I hope we don't go to war. We can never find these damn losers and we just waste lives and money. I swear to God bin laden is alive and living well on his families property here in the U.S. I think we need more support from other countries, or we need to try harder with the U.N and the weapons inspectors. Maybe I am being ignorant, I mean look at what has happened to us in Sept of last year.. I am glad I don't have to be president. I hope he makes the right decision.
The picture of the Iraqi women in fighting gear is disturbing to me. War sucks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home