Sunday, September 08, 2002

Ok, that is strange, I know I posted on Friday but nothing is showing up. I think it is the damn computer. Some people are not getting my emails either, or they get them two weeks later.
Life is so average right now. Except for the fact that I don't have a cent to my name, everything is rather well. My friends whom I live with announced today that they will be having a baby. Sooo... that means I can move in with G next summer. I actually think I am getting closer to feeling like I can do it. We spent the whole weekend with friends. Mine tonight, but G's Friday and Saturday night. Tomorrow night we are going to meet at a restaurant and do dinner and a movie. How romantic. BLAH!!!
What the hell, I am so boring lately, seems nothing of interest is popping up. Everybody is so nuts on the Sept. 11th issues. I think it is like opening up a wound that took forever to get healed this far. I know we have to remember, but the television is just totally ready to overdue it.
I hate work, I hate working for other people, and I hate making shit money working for others who profit.
That about sums it up.
Packers Suck! lucky, that is it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home