Friday, August 30, 2002

I have been looking at San Francisco sites on the net quite frequently. Job sites, apartments, etc. I have also been wondering how long I would bave lasted there had I not got on the plane for the ride home. I have no idea why I am doing this. I couldn't possibly live there. It is very expensive and I don't think it is really a reflection of the kind of life I want to live. I does fascinate me though, but I wonder if it would be the same as if I had traveled anywhere.

I am off to relax in the north woods. I wish there weren't so many nosy neighbors as that gets to me and I tend not to enjoy myself as much. I guess vacation is vacation and you make the most of it. I won't have another one for a long time. I am worried about going with G. We are just not getting along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home