Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Looking Down

It is great to be loved. It is even better when you love a person back and can enjoy life with someone until the end of your time. There was a time in my life when I never thought that would be possible. I was standing up at the top of the road that once again I am living on, looking down at the rows of middle classes houses with their pools and perfect landscaping, thinking how I wanted to be just like them. I will never be just like them, but I can now say that I have been loved. That in itself is all a person should ever need, but of course that isn't the way it is. Perhaps that is why I find myself standing in the very same spot.. Something I didn't see the last time? I will keep returning until I figure it out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home