Monday, August 11, 2003

The weekend was not what it was cracked up to be. Actually "cracked up" fits.
Some Awipe decided to change into the lane we happened to be in on our way to Chicago. Luckily there is minimal damage, just a graze dent and paint, but it won't be minimal when it comes time to take it in to get fixed. Dealing with the guys insurance and giving up the car to get fixed is going to put me in a major funk.
I also had this sharp ear pain all weekend. It hurt so bad I wanted to fling myself off the balcony and end it. I do not know what that was all about.
Jeez, a whole week of work would have been less stressful than the weekend.
It was a nice hotel, and we had a nice lunch at a Spanish tapa bar. It wasn't a perfect weekend, but who gets that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home