Monday, December 09, 2002

I always read the money part of the newspaper like something is going to pop out at me and I will suddenly realize how to become wealthy with the greatest of ease. You have to have money to invest so that isn't an option right now. The fruits of my labor have turned out to be pathetic so I really can't count on that road either. It really is all about being on the hunt for something better and I just have to find the intitiative to go out and search.

Shear Madness turned out to be really good. At first I wasn't getting into it cause the main character was being a little to dramatic and heavy on the stereotypes of gay men. Then the other characters grew into their parts and it was very funny. I am lucky to have the opportunity to have the theatre shows here and will have to take advantage of this more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home