Monday, May 06, 2002

Jeeezzz, in the faculty meeting today we received this incredibly lame leaflet on t.v. and music that kids shouldn't listen to. This is way over the edge. Alanis was on there. Someone is having a problem with 21 things I want in a lover. Are you uninhibited in bed, more than three times a week, up for being experimental.
hell yeah!! So on a scale from 1to 6 (one the best) how is your Christian lifesyle. No, kidding we are going to be asked this at our exit interview for the summer. Well, lets see, probably a six and I am very sorry about that. Ok, no I am not, kindly step aside you hypocrite! I know what you did a while back. Do you know why the computer teacher is so tired all the time. He is out till 2 or 3 a.m. with one of the first grade teachers. Yes, they are praying, of course I believe that. Now please give them sixes and step aside..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home