Friday, April 26, 2002

Some of the forbidden seven are getting together to have lunch tomorrow. They blog to one another, mostly about how work sucks, how they will booze it up over the weekend, what illness they have at the moment. Why do I even bother to read that stuff.
Work is difficult. I am of the type to be a free spirit. I know I have talent, but I don't have the motivation or time. When I had the time I was sick with some mono bug that kept me wishing I would just drop off the face of the earth forever.
Now, since I decided to persue another avenue of life, I have to lie. I have to lie about where I go, who I am with, and what I will be doing in the future. I hate lying and people who do it. I hate that the people around me couldn't handle who I am and would think less of me as a person. I say fuck that! Well, I say it to myself. I am pretty weak, I wish I were bold and could be whoever I want without worrying. So I am a great liar, how wonderful is that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home